Police

Stormy

Arghh that area behind my house again!!!

Anyway... There was a group of teenage lads shaking the barriers okay that's fine kids eh.... Then I heard them talking saying there isn't anyone about, only a couple of mongrels live there and talking about climbing over my garden fence to get it (which I've seen them do before)

Anyway we was out the front and rob said to let Skye out but I said no you don't know what they will do. Next thing they've nocked the barriers down and are in so we rang the police as a car pulled in and they nicked loads of stuff! The car came back twice an I got the reg of it. Police came but they all ran for it so they didnt get them! But they will be hopefully having words with barrats and apparently they already have an issue with Barrats!

But I'm fed up of kids coming into my garden etc

A4E1F827-25B2-42C9-BF73-3BF18FCFEFF0-398

I get the feeling you'll be asking barrets to rehouse you guys for all the inconenience.