Bexley Goes Through Heartworm Treatment Tomorrow

LittleLuka

I have no idea, but hope he gets better soon!  Someone in our local husky group is fostering a dog with heartworm and I thought he had to keep him inside for at least a month.  No walks or anything.  But I have not had to deal with that so I am not sure.  Good Luck!

Aww good luck keeping him calm! Walks on a short lead would be best I would imagine x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i got my walking belt in the mail Friday!!!! :D i'm trying it out today when i get home from work. i'm going to have stacey a lot of business i already have people interested haha

i got my walking belt in the mail Friday!!!! :D i'm trying it out today when i get home from work. i'm going to have stacey a lot of business i already have people interested haha

Oh fab! Enjoy it x and pics now you have your hands free lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You need an Otterbox ;-)

it's ALMOST indestrictible!  Although not completely husky proof.  Nikko got ahold of my iphone before and chewed the Otterbox off but my phone was intact! 

i want to take some pics but i shattered my iphone yesterday lol ive got to go get a new phone this week and i will take some :)

You need an Otterbox ;-)

it's ALMOST indestrictible!  Although not completely husky proof.  Nikko got ahold of my iphone before and chewed the Otterbox off but my phone was intact! 

I second the Otterbox suggestion. They are the best, IMO. Don't know if they have any waterproof ones, though...

No, they are not waterproof however they do make a case that is water resistent.  I bought it but returned it the next day because I hated the way it fit.  Its the LifeProof Case:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LifeProof---Case-for-Apple%26%23174%3B-iPhone%26%23174%3B-4-and-4S---Black/3133099.p?id=1218379524412&skuId=3133099

I second the Otterbox suggestion. They are the best, IMO. Don't know if they have any waterproof ones, though...

I have 2 otterboxes.  I have the commuter, which I love, and the defender, which is more durable.  The defender is the one pictured here, that Nikko ate off the phone :o

Oh, sorry for hijacking your thred Alex LOL.  It was supposed to be all about Bexley and now we are talking about Otterboxes LOL.

ugh - yeah, I see what you mean!

I have the commuter - I love it. Well worth the money, IMO.

post-7184-0-45908700-1370291838.jpg

You need an Otterbox ;-)

Luka ate my otterbox hahaha. i think i'm getting a lifeproof case

I have 2 otterboxes.  I have the commuter, which I love, and the defender, which is more durable.  The defender is the one pictured here, that Nikko ate off the phone :o

Oh, sorry for hijacking your thred Alex LOL.  It was supposed to be all about Bexley and now we are talking about Otterboxes LOL.

no big deal :)