It Isn't Right....is It?

RJS

Just discovered that the breeder that we got Kodiak from has advertised that Kodi's parents are due another litter.... Kodiak is 13 months old... And this round will be their 3rd litter (Kodiak was the first litter)...

Is it me, or does this sound wrong?

I did not know it at the time but I am sure that Yukon came from a BYB. She had several litters in a row, and they had over 30 dogs on site (not including puppies).  They were going for quanity, not quality.  In fact, Yukon only had 2 other litter mates, and one didn't make it after the first few weeks :( 

That does sound rather a lot to me, poor girl. But one of our cats is an ex breeding Bengal, we also have 2of her last litter. She was bred yearly from aged two years to five years and then rehomed to a family (us) to enjoy her life before she got kna****ed out, so maybe they'll adopt a similar strategy? We can but hope, I guess.

it's all about the

Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£

it's all about the

Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ * ;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ * ;)

LOL or would you prefer Loonies and Toonies ?? :P

I hope they get a suitable amount of grief 0ver it. I got enough just for breeding mine once even though I did everything properly and I have kept 3 of the pups myself because I couldn't find suitable enough people to buy them. I would never dream of breeding a dog at that rate. it's disgusting and cruel.

Gary.

The guy I bought from said it was an accidental breeding and there were only two grown up dogs on site (plus one old foster lab), but I still wonder if he is breeding. He seemed to really love the puppies but he didn't ask me any questions about my experience with dogs or what kind of life she would have. Hopefully she won't end up with health problems beyond being a stubborn little brat who eats sponges.