The Pawpack Huskies!! Get Lucky!!

basketcase687

Hi everyone!!

Haven't been on for a while,but we are still at large!! :D

Here's a recent vid of our pack,still as playful as ever,

still beating up Lycan.....some things never change!!

Karen.xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mcVwYwLCKM

I just LOVE how playful your bunch are! Lycan is soo much like Dexter in his personality- its really quite amazing to see. How he always sticks around you and will do whatever you ask of him. I also LOVE seeing the spaz runs where one of them just zoomies everywhere. Great videos as always!!

I just LOVE how playful your bunch are! Lycan is soo much like Dexter in his personality- its really quite amazing to see. How he always sticks around you and will do whatever you ask of him. I also LOVE seeing the spaz runs where one of them just zoomies everywhere. Great videos as always!!

Aww Thank you Christine!!

Nice to know there's another like Lycan(must be 2 in a million then!!),even though he's far away across the pond!!

Karen.xx

Aww really lovely to see the new vid Karen. They have such great fun with the freedom they have off lead lol. Xx

Thank you Hunni

As you know from when you came to visit me,we are lucky to have such a lovely area,safe from traffic and livestock,on our doorstep!!

:)

Karen.xxx

Thank you Hunni

As you know from when you came to visit me,we are lucky to have such a lovely area,safe from traffic and livestock,on our doorstep!!

Karen.xxx

Ha ha.. Yes!! No livestock.. Non lurking by the fence out of sight at the bottom corner of the suppose'ed 'safe' field like moi!!!!!! As in safely enclosed.. Cept they'd gone an put flippin cows in while I wasn't there!!

Ha ha.. Yes!! No livestock.. Non lurking by the fence out of sight at the bottom corner of the suppose'ed 'safe' field like moi!!!!!! As in safely enclosed.. Cept they'd gone an put flippin cows in while I wasn't there!![

Well Nic,you did say you saw a few clues first!!

Next time you see a pile of cow pats in a field, take the hint ( duhhhh)!!

Mwahh