And Relax :)

Mia-Blue

Wahooooooo finally all my course work is complete, and what a great feeling it is too :D

Now other than work and the kids I will have much more free time to enjoy Mia and Teo......well that is until September as I've signed up for another course, I think I'm a glutton for punishment!! Lol

Thanks guys :)

I really am pleased with myself juggling work, kids, house and dogs with studies, but I did it :D

In the Autumn I will begin a course which will give me an adult teaching qualification, which means I could teach in colleges etc. The course I'm starting will be the first stepping stone as is one of three which I'm hoping to complete, but I'm very excited :)

I also have my new job starting over the summer, so all in all things are looking good at the moment :)

Woo Hoo :D Enjoy your free time. Look forward to seeing you soon :)

Thanks, im hoping to meet Storm and her fur babies at an off lead park in Wakefield a week on Sunday if your free to join us?

Great :D

Is your meeting this week or next? I know its very soon x

Great :D

Is your meeting this week or next? I know its very soon x

Next Tuesday :S That's if they don't cancel it! 2 couples we've kept in contact with have had their dates moved to the end of June! 

Next Tuesday :S That's if they don't cancel it! 2 couples we've kept in contact with have had their dates moved to the end of June!

you have been in my thoughts a lot recently, I hope it all goes smoothly and they don't cancel it!

I'm sure the meeting is nothing other than a formality and very soon you will have the go ahead :)