Hello, I Am New To This Site. I Am A Foster/adopted Mom.

NewHuskyFoster

I took on the task of fostering a tornado dog in February.  He is a beautiful long hair black and tan Husky.    The rescue I was fostering for wanted to take him while he was still under his heart worm rest period and set him up on the sidewalk at pet adoption day at Petsmart.   I felt he needed to finish his HW treatment rest period first and also, he had some behavior issues I was working and training him on and felt he needed more training.   Therefore, I adopted him.   I explained to the rescue I would train him further and adopt him out after the HW rest and after more training.   He is ready now to go to his forever home.   I do not know much about this breed, therefore, I am looking forward to learning more here on this forum.  

Hi, and Welcome.

Have a good look / search through the forum you mightfind the answers you seek already there. . . 

If not feel free to deluge us with whatever questions you have. :)

post-1354-0-23889800-1370333827_thumb.jp