Help Save Kerser

Bambi92

hi all,

Kerser isnt a husky but he is a staffy cross being labled as a pitbull and was taken by the council when he got into the neighbours yard and they said they feared for there lives.

Kerser's owner Jade is trying to save him and so far have stopped him from being pts after the council allowed Jade an hour with him before he was ment to be pts but at the last minute they choose not to and are giving Jade until next Thurs to try and save him.

I'd like to ask for your help in trying to help save him he is a beautiful boy and Jade is doing everything in her power to help her baby boy get home.

This is there facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FreeKerser?hc_location=stream

This is the petition to save him: http://www.causes.com/actions/1753888-save-kerser-from-being-euthanized

They need all the help they can get if they are successful in saving him maybe just maybe they will rethink the dangerous breeds they have listed (highly doubt it but never know)

Thank you in advance :)

when you move into a new home, the first you do is to check the fence is dog proof but hey ho. The week end before last, in liverpool an old boy got mauled to death in his back garden by the neighbours "staffy type" dog, so mud sticks as far as breed goes as wrong and unfair as it is.  I don't hold out much hope but I truly hope they can save the little guy 

Thank you and that's the second thing I check we rent and I'm very picky lol I always get odd looks because I walk the fence line twice and check for holes or anything that can harm the dogs.

With this case what I don't understand is the rspca say they have hardly any room in there kennels for dogs and hardly any money to feed them yet they can keep Kerser there for months when he has a home to go to I don't get it!