MidnightPaws

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Amazing pics! Looks like they had a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! :D I still want to come up to another Indiana Meet sometime.. but I have to admit its nice to schedule our own a little bit closer to home xD

Yup! :D I still want to come up to another Indiana Meet sometime.. but I have to admit its nice to schedule our own a little bit closer to home xD

Yes that would be awesome! We haven't been to one for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Awesome pics.

How to schedule on here . . . 

Make a post in the Meets section.

Give time, Date, Location

Ideally a google maps reference

Simples:up:

Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Awesome pics.

How to schedule on here . . . 

Make a post in the Meets section.

Give time, Date, Location

Ideally a google maps reference

Simples:up:

Ah thank you. I actually didn't bother to figure out how either because I didn't think there were any Ohio members besides Abby and I - learn something every day!

Nice pic's....

Thank you :)

LMAO at the the pic before the last pic hahaha

I know! Abby actually submitted it to a husky action photo contest and a couple people replied like 'Poor guy looks like shes hurting him!' and we're like.. you own huskies too.. you should know this is typical play for them? and then another person thought Sophie had his collar and went over the horrors of dogs getting stuck on collars and I'm like 'thats great and all.. but shes got his neck, not his collar'  :rolleyes: I thought it was a great picture!

Great pictures, I love seeing them play off lead :D

Thank you! I only go to the dog park if there are gonna be 2-3 more huskies there, can't stand being bullied by 'normal' dog owners just because my dog seems 'aggressive'. Link and Yuki enjoy it more with more huskies anyway, they love pack play!

I'm so jealous =(

*waits for our meet in Ontario* 

We're a very small group, we just started a couple months ago. This was just our first meet. Perhaps try and organize one yourself? Ohio didn't have ANY type of husky-related group or meet up plans so I made one. Our meet had 9 huskies from the group and 3 husky mixes :) and then 2 other huskies that weren't part of the group but frequented that park.

We're a very small group, we just started a couple months ago. This was just our first meet. Perhaps try and organize one yourself? Ohio didn't have ANY type of husky-related group or meet up plans so I made one. Our meet had 9 huskies from the group and 3 husky mixes :) and then 2 other huskies that weren't part of the group but frequented that park.

yea SolitaryHowl has been organizing in our end here (Don't know how to link people). Did you find people on this site?

The Dog park i go to has quite a few huskies normally (There's around 6 between our group of friends that go everyday, and 2-3 others that frequent the park) So i guess you could say it's like a mini meet.

I've never noticed so many huskies in my area until i owned one myself haha.

Btw you take very nice pictures =) and the park looks a lot nicer than ours here haha.

yea SolitaryHowl has been organizing in our end here (Don't know how to link people). Did you find people on this site?

The Dog park i go to has quite a few huskies normally (There's around 6 between our group of friends that go everyday, and 2-3 others that frequent the park) So i guess you could say it's like a mini meet.

I've never noticed so many huskies in my area until i owned one myself haha.

Btw you take very nice pictures =) and the park looks a lot nicer than ours here haha.

Quite honestly we got most our members from another forum that I'm not overly fond of, I didn't know of anyone in Ohio on here besides MidnightPaws and I and now the other poster in this thread. A lot of our members are also people not affiliated with the forums and are people who we often saw at the dog park. 

Abby (MidnightPaws) takes all our pictures, so the credit goes to her.

Love love the red heads. Saying that, I love the last few pics, especially of the one getting pulled over by the collar. lol You just can't ask for better whoops shots. lol

I'll give huskies one thing, they know how to have fun!

I love that shot! I posted it somewhere and one person was saying how he looks so scared and in pain. I don't think he does, they were just playing and having fun.

I love that shot! I posted it somewhere and one person was saying how he looks so scared and in pain. I don't think he does, they were just playing and having fun.

People are so over dramatic...there is nothing in that shot showing fear or pain. Maybe surprise, at most....sheesh best call the doggy shrink before the trauma sets in. rofl

People are so over dramatic...there is nothing in that shot showing fear or pain. Maybe surprise, at most....sheesh best call the doggy shrink before the trauma sets in. rofl

I replied to a couple of the comments on it, I had to kind of forcefully tell people that Sophie didn't have his collar as some were like 'oh my god what if her jaw got stuck' and I'm like thats great.. if it was his collar.. but shes got his fur xP And it would take a thousand years of convincing to take my dog to a shrink hahaha!!! At least other husky owners know. He really has a blast with Maya especially, and I've noticed a difference with him at the dog park when other huskies are there.