Feeling Sorry For Myself

Stormy

Got women flu again :( caught man flu off rob which obv turns into women flu ;) feel so rough I hate being ill! Waiting for the online shopping to arrive will sort all that out then relax I think! Did y usual walk this morning but was glad I had the belt on so they could pretty much walk me hahaha cut it short slightly as I did feel so ill :(

Oh well bring on the lemsips etc!

Know how you feel....

Sunday good day out 10 mile walk with Marc. 

Sunday night at work eyes and nose streaming like mad. 

Monday morning tried to go bed but because of streaming only stayed there 2 hours now feeling like crap getting worst :(

Monday night at work streaming as almosted stopped but feeling very rough stayed only 2 hours had to leave thought I was going to pass out :(

Slept 12 hours though very rough work Tuesday midday temp though the roof chest hurting every time I cough went back to bed after only being up 6 hours. :(

Tuesday night feeling a bit better temp gone back down chest still killing me.

Its now wednesday and the coughing and sore chest I feel better :)

Hope yours passes quicker Storm xx :) 

Thanks all :)

Thanks Dunc im hoping it doesn't last very long ... i was abs fine all day yesterday until around 10pm i suddenly had a sore throat, then a blocked nose, then when i got into bed i felt like i couldn't get back up Rob was trying to talk to me and could pretty much only get a mehhh and yeh answer hahaha

This morning is worse though got up at 8 only because my phone rang though or i may not have woken up! Got up and straight out with the dogs as if i didn't they wouldn't have got walked felt like i was in a dream world the whole walk and i did literally let them walk me lol

Just finished putting the shopping away luckily they were early so thats sorted having a brew now and some fresh orange juice to try get the immune system a bit higher but i feel awful! Probably look it to haha

Robs lasted around 4 - 5 days he is only just alright now, im off today but got course tomorrow but thats sitting down mostly so thats okay.. then im on an early friday and saturday but i will see how i go :)

:grouphug:

Feel better soon.

And all of you stay where you are so you don't infect me. :P

Obviously women flu is ten times worse than man flu except we still have to do everything :( lol only joking well not about the having to do everything still part!

Not in my house. At the moment I'm the one doing everything including 12 hours a day at work, looking after 6 huskies, cooking meals and all the other related items that go with these meanial tasks. I'm bloody knackered.

Gary.

Yeah i imagine its different in every house :) I was only joking i know everyone does their part etc. 

Well i had a sleep went to sleep about half 3 got up around 20 mins ago and i feel worse now then when i went to sleep :(