Everyone Meet Shaylou You Will Soon Realise Why Its In The Steam Room

snowpups

Hi everyonne aint been on much been busy with the gang and sorting out about moving :D well like the topic says meet shaylou my private foster boy who I rescued from been pts at 6 months old after a rescue agreed to take him then told owner they couldn't the day before they were due to pick him up so a friend asked if I could help well I couldn't see him been pts let alone at 6 months. He is a red boy. He has been to 4 homes tht we know about. He is super thin to the point he is emastited his hip bones are sticking thru his skin you can feel every bone on his body. He was so hungry when we got him a few days ago tht he was trying to gulp everything on the floor and gulped his puppy food when we first feed him he is already improving after been given fish with veg all cooked and mushed up like baby food. He is now been feed chicken wings, carcasses, tripe and puppy food over 3 meals he get raw one day kibble the next as needs the puppy food to help him gain the weight. He already started putting on weight he has a ear infection to so on antibiotics and ear drops. How could anyone do this to a poor puppy he is a darling he is already learning to go in a crate, the pack love him and are learning him the manners of the house ice is keeping him in check. Kobie told him off yesterday after he growled at me for moving him from the corner where zena had took her chicken wings and dropped it on the carpet naughty girl lol. He was trying to lick the carpet where I had washed it and he snarled so I pulled him away and he snapped cheeky git lol so mr kobie told him that he wasn't allowed to snap at his mummy hehe he is turning out to be a star like ice think he will be alpha when ice passes away he so like him both cheeky, both smart and both love to play rough hehe. So that enough for now I will keep you all updated on his progress. He will be here a while but we might already have a home lined up with one of my mates who I go to the offlead area regularly with.

Well done for taking him in.

Hope your guys aren't too rough on him poor guy.

good to hear you may have a home lined up for him. :)

My pack are been stars with him he keeps humping them and playing rough with them they are been so gentle with is great as he is to skinny for them to play rough with him. Even ice is been good and ignoring his grumbs at him if you meet ice you will so realise he isn't one to stand there and allow a dog to growl at him and try to snap at him he would normally pin them to the floor. Jasper is his body guard out on walks and will stand in front of him if a dog gets to close how much he has changed he would of killed him when I first got him and would never allow shaylou to hump him without biting him he now a calm respectful boy who will back away when told and is fab with the young dogs or when the others play rough with each other. Storm lol you would soon send hollie back lol she a mummy girl lol