10 Weeks And 2 Days

CARRINGTON

Sorry I forgot to post this a week ago. Today I am 11 weeks and 4 days with an appointment in 5 days.

972041_10151610070914906_1970973940_n.jp

They grow so much it is insane!!! Every two weeks I am amazed at how much the baby has grown!!! This week however, I am getting some relief from some symptoms but heartburn is trying to kill me as well as round ligament pain. :( I think it will be all worth it once he/she is here but right now there are days I am just miserable.

The miracle of having a child growing inside is one of the most fantastic experiences I have been fortunate enough to happen to me, not once, but 3 times :D

I wish you, your husband and your new creation all the best for a healthy, happy and loving future together xxx

• 2 weeks later...

:congrats:

and here's what they look like when they join your pack :)

post-1354-0-02790300-1371758689_thumb.jp

You are in for the adventure of a lifetime, a child will make you crazy,  give you grey hair, an ulcer, worry lines, and sleepless nights,  they will also fill your heart, your life, with more love and laughter than you would believe possible, enough that you know your crazy and don't care,  you buy dye for your hair with a smile, know the ulcer is simply the butterflies you get everytime your baby smiles,  that they aren't worry lines lines but laughter lines,  the marks of a parent, wear them proudly.

The sleepless nights your on your own !

Chocolate milk is your friend, I know it sounds crazy but it works, just try it.  I still get heartburn and have tried all the over the counter stuff and nothing works like choccy milk.