Wydwl

Asslinn

I was thinking of getting a wydwl harness for Keiko because she pulls like a freight train and she trys jumping at people to say hello on walks. Plus I love the colours they come in lol. So I was wondering what are your experiences with them, with her being 6 months old would it benefit her? Then there is the fact she's growing like a weed so what's the sizing like, would I need to buy a new one every other month? lol sorry for going on :)

They are a great training tool.

Our guys walked nicely on them.

However like all tools they are not a quick fix.

you need to do one on one loose lead training as well.

that way eventually you can walk your pooch on any kind of lead and know that they will always

walk nicey and not just on the control harness.

I use a WYDWL with Luka. It works great! I believe they are sized to weight so i've had his since December and it still fits fine because you can adjust it.

I like the fact that it's a front harness, I feel like it gives me more control over him. Luckily, he's not bad at all on the lead due to training so I probably could walk him with just a collar if I really wanted to.

There have been a couple of times he's wanted to pull though and it's worked fab. I recommend them highly.

Quite honestly its the only thing that saved me lol. My two knew how to walk properly, and on individual walks I can loose-leash walk them on a regular collar, but Link is a pulling machine that no matter what type of collar you put him in and he's still a freight train. After getting the WYDWL I've been able to walk all three at the same time and work on Link's pulling behavior although I don't think he will ever be able to loose-walk like the other two xP

Thanks for all the answers, I have been taking her over to a field and stopping when she pulls, making her sit and calm down then start walking again and changing of directions  she is getting better.... my shoulders don't feel like they are been yanked out the sockets as much ^_^  . But when we see other people, dogs/birds/moths and the odd bat there's no stopping her. But she is very much a food/treat girl but she won't even stop for that. 

Off Topic, but I googled wydwl harness on Google Images and I got a picture of Skyla ^_^

lol cool, she has one too but I only use it on her when it's snowing because she gets hyper in the snow n walking 2 huskies n bings in the snow on my own isn't easy lol , she walks lovely otherwise