22 Days............

Mia-Blue

Until Im 37! :(

That means the big 40 isn't too far away, I think these birthdays need to stop coming around so quick as I'm not liking the way the numbers keep on increasing!!

I'm having a good old moan about it which I know is silly as I know its not that old, BUT it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it! :( :( :(

I got to 29 & didn't want to be 30, so I started counting backwards, I'm 14 again! :P

What a fab idea, as that would mean I can do things like Go Ape, and not wonder if I'm too old! Lol

It's all right for you with your 'oh I'm only 24!' going on!! Just you wait, it'll happen to you, albeit not for another 12 years, but it will happen! Lol

Don't forget that in 12 years, you will also be 49  :rofl:

(Now which backdoor did Storm use?  :lol: )

Lol I'm nearly 52

and I'm accelerating towards retirement.

8 ('n' a bit ) years and I can kick back and the rest of you slaving away at your 9 to 5's

I got over the whole Oh, god I'm going to be "X" years old a long time ago, when I realised 

as long as I'm still breathing, every day is a good day.

Lol I'm nearly 52

8 ('n' a bit ) years and I can kick back and the rest of you slaving away at your 9 to 5's

I got over the whole Oh, god I'm going to be "X" years old a long time ago, when I realised

That's such a good point!! Just a damn shame the government keeps messing with retirement age!

That's such a good point!! Just a damn shame the government keeps messing with retirement age!

My company BMW allows us to take early retirement from 60 onwards.

That's the plan. :up:

My company BMW allows us to take early retirement from 60 onwards.

That's the plan. :up:

That's good, at least you will have plenty of time to enjoy your non working years

Me on the other hand will most probably still be working when I'm knocking on the door of 70!

Lol I'm nearly 52

It's different for men. You get older and it's called sexy, silver fox and all that. Doesn't work that way for women, you just get old plain and simple and likened to a cougar. Which is a bit weird. [

quote name="Val (Zebedee)" post="821726" timestamp="1370691842"]I got to 29 & didn't want to be 30, so I started counting backwards, I'm 14 again! :P

Emma are you calling me old?? Lol

I am beginning to have to check my age, I often get muddled a year either way! Which is probably due to my age!! Haha

Well I've decided to just accept the inevitable and celebrate this year with a garden party and BBQ, so please, please, please all keep your fingers crossed that the sun remains for the long haul!

Emma are you calling me old?? Lol

I am beginning to have to check my age, I often get muddled a year either way! Which is probably due to my age!! Haha

Well I've decided to just accept the inevitable and celebrate this year with a garden party and BBQ, so please, please, please all keep your fingers crossed that the sun remains for the long haul!

As I'm only 3 years younger myself then definitely not! I also got muddled with my age. In the new year I moaned I was going to be 33 this year , to which the other half replied " you're already 33!". That just annoyed me even more! Lol.

As I'm only 3 years younger myself then definitely not! I also got muddled with my age. In the new year I moaned I was going to be 33 this year , to which the other half replied " you're already 33!". That just annoyed me even more! Lol.

I bet it did, lol

I think because I've been ranting about being 37 for the last week or so I actually added another year earlier!! Had to give myself a shake, haha