How Could He??.....

Mia-Blue

.....my 15 year old son has stolen and eaten my last curly wurly :(

I mean he took it, knowing it was mine and the very last one and the ate it right in front of me!!

And then said he was 'sorry' sorry!!! I don't think he ate it my accident! Pfft!

Now I NEED chocolate because I know I don't have any :(

Sell his Xbox/bb/laptop/expensive trainers and use the money to stock up on curlys,  and HIDE them....  

Or do it the easy way and HIDE some or all of the above items till he runs to the shop and gets you two !

I have said it before and I will say it again, teenagers are horrible,  daughter used half a bottle of my good bubble bath,  she wasn't even going out !  

i never let it get to that point :D theres always chocolate

I don't either usually. The kids have their stash and I have mine. But last night I foolishly allowed him to have one, and then at lunch time today he took the last one.......Grr!

Sell his Xbox/bb/laptop/expensive trainers and use the money to stock up on curlys, and HIDE them....

Or do it the easy way and HIDE some or all of the above items till he runs to the shop and gets you two !

I have said it before and I will say it again, teenagers are horrible, daughter used half a bottle of my good bubble bath, she wasn't even going out !

Haha the threat worker his is on his way to the shop as I type! Wahoo :D

I know what you mean about the bubble bath, or anything in general that belongs to me, just because I gave birth to them it doesn't give them the right to everything I own!!

Kick him out.

Let him fend for himself.

Give him a cardboard box and a shopping trolley and send him on his way.

No mercy for the Curly Wurly thief. :rollingpin:

Kick him out.

Let him fend for himself.

Give him a cardboard box and a shopping trolley and send him on his way.

No mercy for the Curly Wurly thief. :rollingpin:

He deserves no less for his actions

Omg !! Wtf!? Deffo kick him out n sell his stuff to get your next choccie fix!!!!

He has redeemed himself, he returned from the shop with a replacement Curly Wurly and a box of Roses, my boy is forgiven.

But I will never ever trust him again with the knowledge of my chocolate stash whereabouts!!

He has redeemed himself, he returned from the shop with a replacement Curly Wurly and a box of Roses, my boy is forgiven.

But I will never ever trust him again with the knowledge of my chocolate stash whereabouts!!

Y'know he's gonna scoff half the box of Roses :P

Y'know he's gonna scoff half the box of Roses :P

So far he has told me which ones are his favourite out of the box, and has asked me 3 times when I'm going to open them! I said Monday around 10am, when he is at school! Lol