Kato

CPWK13

Hello! We would like to introduce our newest family member. Born February 13, 2013, Kato is our 27.4 pound Siberian Husky. So far, his favorite hobbies include digging holes in the yard, chewing Daddy's shoes, and playing with his 'big' sister, Winnie (our kitty). He loves to snack on peanut butter filled bones and vanilla ice cream, as well as dried leaves and sticks! He likes to learn new tricks and show off, and he loves, loves, loves people! Kato is our little social butterfly, and must be the center of attention everywhere we go.

Next week marks the two month anniversary of Kato joining our family - or should I say, Kato making US his pack! Though it hasn't been easy, what with potty training and trying to teach him to be gentle with the cat, it's safe to say that we love Kato, and he loves us just as much. :pawprint:

post-10575-0-68944600-1370723467_thumb.j

Welcome to husky owners!  Looking at the picture I can tell he's enjoying doing the gardening for you! Try to memorise their positions in the garden as I've fallen in a few when playing with mine and twisted my ankle!  It hurt!  lol.

Emma1979, I imagine it did! Luckily for us, he dug his right by the driveway, where we only take him to do his business. The other side of the house has a much larger play area.

Asslinn, He is quite handsome, but with good looks comes a BIG attitude, haha!