Ice And Bear's Boyfriend May Of Been Rehomed. :(

Emma

On our evening dog walk we always make a point of walking past one house where there is the most beautiful black and white male husky who jumps up into the window and greets us as we walk past.  Sometimes he even howls, lol. 

Well tonight my other half was on gumtree and came across a rehoming post with a picture of a dog that looked very familiar, and in our area too.  We phoned the number to offer some advice (free to a good home on gumtree possibly not the best way to rehome a husky) but he had already been rehomed so we couldn't really ask if it was the same one without sounding weird, "where do you live" sounds a bit creepy to say the least! lol. 

So the next best thing I could do was drag Ice out for a walk to see if he popped up at the window, he didn't.  I'm going to keep an eye open when out walking the dogs over the next few days and fingers crossed he's not the same dog.  If so, it'll be a very sad day for Ice and Bear (and me too but shhhh!  Don't tell anyone I said that, lol).

Wow. . . Gumtree.

I suppose you can see the reasoning.

"Well, we got rid of that old lawnmower, and the patio set pretty quick on Gumtree.

So we stuck the devildog on there. . .and. . ' poof' gone by the weekend"::)

Yeah I hope it isn't and yes I can kind of see the reasoning, particularly as they tried to rehome him a while ago at battersea and battersea were going to put him to sleep as when he was a year old he MAY of had a seizure.  I say may of as it was never diagnosed or confirmed by the vets.  So they took him back and rehomed this way. 

Edited by emma1979

Update: we have a sighting. Man and husky have been spotted and hubby is following them to the park to try to catch up with them.

Hubby just came back, said he couldn't catch up but it was definately him! Yay!