Bear Singing To Me Butchering A Guitar.

Emma

Paul took my youngest to a bootfair this morning and came back with a child sized electric guitar (he's wanted one for a few years now).  We noticed that everytime we attempt to "play" the guitar Bear starts to sing along, (or howl in despair!  I wouldn't blame her).  Can I apologise in advance for the horrific noise I was making on the guitar.  I've never played one in my life and have absolutely no idea how to make pleasant sounds so I just strummed it (I hope that's the right term and not as rude as it sounds, lol) and made a lot of bad sounds!  You have been warned!  lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aj230kTZJ0

ps, It's my son's youtube account (didn't realise he had one until recently) and if you can't see it let me know as I'm terrible at doing stuff like this!  Had to link it as it was too big to upload via the attachments thingy. 

pps, it's small because Paul shot it on his iphone and did it the wrong way up, so I tried to correct it and ended up with this strange rectangle shape.

Edited by emma1979

• 2 months later...