Future Husky Owner :d

White Wolf67

Hi, I'm Ali from Brisbane Australia.

As the title says I am going to be a new husky owner , not sure when.....could be the end of this year or even sometime next year.

I have been reading and searching the web for all things husky and then an idea popped into my head.....how about joining a forum all about huskys   :facepalm:, what better people to learn from  " real people", who are doing what I ultimately want to do, which is......own a "fluffy", my pet name for huskys lol :redface1:

For much of my time here, I expect that I will be doing a lot of reading......but hopefully one day, will contribute to the forum with my own knowledge......in the mean time I will be reading, learning and drooling over everyone else's fluffys.......sorry I meant huskys

Ali

welcome to the pack Ali.

FIrst of all well done on researching first, thats the best step you can take. 

Owning a husky (fluffy) is not for everyone and definetly not like owning a labrador for example.

However once you go husky you wont go back. :D

Thanks for the great welcome guys :D  and thanks to BlueWolf for the awesome picture lol. 

I'll just share with you just how mad I am .......a while ago I was in my lps looking for some rats ( frozen ) for my python and I observed this couple enter with a beautiful husky......to cut a long story short, I kinda stalked them round the store until I accidently ended up in the same isle as them and then proceeded to ask them all sorts of questions :rolleyes: all husky connected of course and ended up covered in fluff :rofl:

I was in heaven.....and when I eventually managed to tear myself away from them....or was it them very slowly edging away from the crazy woman....mehhh.... anyways when I got back to the car my poor long suffering husband just shook his head and said ....." I knew you were going to do that........ "   :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great welcome guys :D  and thanks to BlueWolf for the awesome picture lol. 

I'll just share with you just how mad I am .......a while ago I was in my lps looking for some rats ( frozen ) for my python and I observed this couple enter with a beautiful husky......to cut a long story short, I kinda stalked them round the store until I accidently ended up in the same isle as them and then proceeded to ask them all sorts of questions :rolleyes: all husky connected of course and ended up covered in fluff :rofl:

I was in heaven.....and when I eventually managed to tear myself away from them....or was it them very slowly edging away from the crazy woman....mehhh.... anyways when I got back to the car my poor long suffering husband just shook his head and said ....." I knew you were going to do that........ "   :rofl:

Hi and welcome :) I've had one of the staff do that to me in petbarn only problem is Sasha has anxiety problems and didnt like how they approached her I don't think they liked her after that lol

Hi, and welcome.
I've been known to stop the car and run down the road to chat to other Husky owners.
You may be abnormal for you love of the "fluffy'" . . but you're in good company.
Keep doing the research.
Ask questions on here if you can't find the answers in the forum topics.
and Hurry up and get your own. :P
post-1354-0-44542700-1370727442_thumb.jp