Baby Dime Is Turning Four

mydiamond

In a few minutes in my local time, Diamond would turn four. But since I'm getting sleepier and sleepier, I guess I wouldn't make it through midnight  :lol: so yeah I'm posting this right now. He's a big boy now, so beware this is going to be one of those "oh my how time flies" birthday post  ;)

In 12th August 2010, I brought home the most fearful furry dog I have ever met. He was light and skinny. So light my mom could carry him for 15 minutes without feeling exhausted. That time, he was 14 months old. This is his very first picture, taken on his second day home. 

post-2850-0-66522700-1370968087_thumb.jp

Every day felt like a year back then. I just can't wait for him to grow up. Every day when I look at my boy, my heart just screams: Come on, come on, grow older quick. They say you're not fully grown yet, and I want to see how you're gonna look like once you do! Once you're two, maybe I can start running you. Maybe you have overcame your fear. Maybe we can go to more places together! Then I start counting the months. Diamond and me has been together for one month, two months, three months, four months, five months....  

post-2850-0-85535300-1370968427_thumb.jp

Then, his second birthday came. And then his third. And now his fourth. Today, when I look through his old photos and remember how much I want him to grow up quick, I kinda feel like being slapped on the face x) Be careful what you wish for. He is growing up quick. Too quick, I suppose. 

post-2850-0-17005200-1370969747_thumb.jp

But hey what can I do? He grow older, sweeter and more beautiful every day. It's been three years now, but his baby blue eyes still manage to mesmerize me every morning I wake up :) here's to another four joyful years with my crazy, jumpy, goofy little bundle of fur  :heartbeat:

Happy fourth birthday, Baby Dime

post-2850-0-07039500-1370969665.jpg

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIME

MAY YOU HAVE MANY, MANY, MANY MORE!

Yep, that's it folks. The clock struck midnight and that made it official. Diamond von Disney is now four years old. He's obviously unimpressed when I hug him in the middle of his sleep  :lol: bear with it boy you only go through this once a year! 

thanks everyone :D he got a new dog food as a "birthday present". And the quotation marks are because I'm not sure he knows what a "birthday present" is  :lol: the pet shop I buy dog food from ran out of Blackwood, so I switched Dime to TOTW. Undoubtedly he loves it :D