Dog Thieves In Cambridge

Keeonah

I wondered how long it would be before we started having problems here. A friend of my daughters caught a guy trying to get her dogs out of her garden. She managed to get the dogs into the house, locked up and safe. Later that day she found a coloured sticker by her front door. She has now informed the police. Unfortunately my faith in the police these days has wained somewhat. Let's hope they are actually capable of doing something other than handing out fixed penalty tickets.

Gary.

I heard that people are putting stickers on the gates of properties to alert their gangs where dogs are that they want to steal.......is that what they think this was?

It's so scary :( I'm just glad she managed to stop the thieves!

I heard that people are putting stickers on the gates of properties to alert their gangs where dogs are that they want to steal.......is that what they think this was?

It's so scary :( I'm just glad she managed to stop the thieves!

This is exactly what it was but the sticker wasn't on the gate it was on the frame of her front door. Apparently they have tried in other streets in the area as well. Hope they try for mine, my little friend OUCH may just have to come out to play. :angry:

Gary.

Not good.

I've heard of the sticker or spray paint tagging on fences or gates of houses to be targeted too.

You just have to be ultra watchful.

I've heard of them climbing into gardens in broad daylight in the middle of the day.