Stormy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a very nice box. . . any chance of an unboxing video ?? :P

Unboxing video? What lol!

That's what people do when they get a new phone, so they can show what the package consists of, but you already told us on the Chat, shame for those who didn't join us :P

Is that the one that you use your eyes to scroll up/down the page? Looks pretty lol

I think that's the Galaxy S4, Laura, still pretty neat though!

Is that the one that you use your eyes to scroll up/down the page? Looks pretty lol

Nope thats the galaxy s4! 

Ill get a pic of the iphone next to the htc later its a massive size difference lol!

941567_350177538441431_98778790_n.jpg

LOL No more skinny jeans with that beast.

cargo pants or combats, or a military bergan perhaps :P

was a joke :)

lol i know i was being sarcastic ;)

Nice , I'm not keen on bigger phones personally so god knows what I'm gonna do when s upgrade cuz they'll all be big next year lol

They wont all be big like this :) they will bring out "mini" versions of all the bigger phones :)

Bloody hell it's massive haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its not actually alot bigger than yours sparks its because ive put it next to the iphone which nowadays the iphone is one of the smallest about

Yeah so far so good! Its going to take alot of getting used to though as i have been with Apple for so long so Android is a whole new world to me! I like it though :)

I did however lose all my contacts off my iphone today when i synced it with itunes! So i am putting everyone back in again (well those that are actually giving me their number again!) and backing up via google :)

Nope thats the galaxy s4! 

Ill get a pic of the iphone next to the htc later its a massive size difference lol!

Oh I swear the dope at the shop said it was the htc lol

I love htc's but I stupidly went for a Samsung galaxy beam this time around and it keeps turning itself off lol