Stopping Smoking

Husky-gunner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Lee i have been quit 2 years next week :) My mum smokes the E lites and i had a try and wow tastes just like a real one!!! She has gone from 40 cigs a day to just these so i think its a massive improvement!

Good luck Lee i have been quit 2 years next week :) My mum smokes the E lites and i had a try and wow tastes just like a real one!!! She has gone from 40 cigs a day to just these so i think its a massive improvement!

cool I am on about 30 - 40 a day just depends on what I am doing, I am just sick of spending money on something I just have nothing to show for it if ya know what I mean

Congrats on the decision to stop smoking!  I quit in October 2011, and I am glad that I did!  The nicotine gum helped me very much as I did not really want to stop smoking.  But the cost was the main factor in deciding!  Even where I am at it was about $5 USD per pack, and although I only smoked about 1/2 pack per day it was still expensive.

Congrats on the decision to stop smoking! I quit in October 2011, and I am glad that I did! The nicotine gum helped me very much as I did not really want to stop smoking. But the cost was the main factor in deciding! Even where I am at it was about $5 USD per pack, and although I only smoked about 1/2 pack per day it was still expensive.

I gave up a few years ago with gum and stopped for about 12 months but then the gum gave me hiccups real real bad hiccups to the point where I thought my head was going to come off

I stopped 3 months ago but i used champix tablets from my doc's (ok had to pay for them myself about € 200) so from experience it is not going to be easy but hang in there...

So we are going to stop smoking been looking at e-cigarettes http://www.eciguk.net/apps/webstore/products/show/3541005 so in 2 weeks time we are going getting these I had a go of my mates one and it was nice, cool flavours too anyone else tried these ?

I have just bought one of  these http://www.no-match.co.uk/   .... Would recommend and they have a store in rochdale too

£35 for the device itself, plus a bottle of the liquid. Then the liquid is £4.99 each or 5 for £20. I recon a bottle will last about a week so its gonna cost me about £20 a month maybe a bit less. Just got standard flavour, but if ya go into the shop you can try em to see what you want.

http://www.no-match.co.uk/content/23-no-match-electronic-cigarettes-rochdale

cool I am on about 30 - 40 a day just depends on what I am doing, I am just sick of spending money on something I just have nothing to show for it if ya know what I mean

how many a day? :jawdrop: .. and what do you mean nothing to show for it? you probably got a nice scabby set of lungs lol.. I wish you and Lorraine the very best of luck

£35 for the device itself, plus a bottle of the liquid. Then the liquid is £4.99 each or 5 for £20. I recon a bottle will last about a week so its gonna cost me about £20 a month maybe a bit less. Just got standard flavour, but if ya go into the shop you can try em to see what you want.

http://www.no-match.co.uk/content/23-no-match-electronic-cigarettes-rochdale

as Sarah stopped too ?

I quit a month ago (I think) using e-cig electronic fags. I found them useful and a good starting point but am now dabbling in the photon tanks (oil refillable fags) and its a much smoother and stronger hit. Yeah, I know that makes me sound like a junkie! But you'll know what I mean soon enough! Lol. E-cig and gamucci brands are interchangeable with each other (not deliberate but handy). So I use the e-cig batteries with the gamucci filters as they come in different flavours and are cheaper! You'll want two batteries too, so you can charge one while using the other. There's nothing worse than running out and having to wait until you can charge it back up again!

Good luck! Xxx

I quit a month ago (I think) using e-cig electronic fags. I found them useful and a good starting point but am now dabbling in the photon tanks (oil refillable fags) and its a much smoother and stronger hit. Yeah, I know that makes me sound like a junkie! But you'll know what I mean soon enough! Lol. E-cig and gamucci brands are interchangeable with each other (not deliberate but handy). So I use the e-cig batteries with the gamucci filters as they come in different flavours and are cheaper! You'll want two batteries too, so you can charge one while using the other. There's nothing worse than running out and having to wait until you can charge it back up again!

Good luck! Xxx

sounds good thanks Emma xxx