Child Dies While Mother Plays World Of Warcraft !!!

Andy

she didn't deserve that poor kid.  Him indoors was a sad meff who would play for hours on end while I cooked, cleaned and shopped for him and his kids. That was partly why he now an ex lol.. I don't do kids but these stories do anger me, i hope theres no pc when shes in jail the notright  grr

Ugh - disgusting. You hear stories like this all the time. 

I know WoW is addicting (so much its scary....which is why I stopped playing it!), but...C'mon!!

I used to play to i only played for about 6 months but when I was asked to go out to dinner with some friends and my first thought was "i have raid tonight" i uninstalled it and never played again.

That woman is discusting, she should have seen her baby for what it is, a little blessing that some people would give anything for

This really annoys me... Sy & I have had to jump through hoops to get approved to be adoptive parents, but then you hear stories like this and wonder why people like them don't have to go through the same things as we had to do!!!!