Crying Puppy

Mia-Blue

Well I'm laid in bed being kept awake by the neighbours new puppy! They brought home a little spaniel called Jake yesterday.....not my dog of choice, but oh so cute :)

So far the crying is amusing me as I now feel less worried about Teo crying when I leave him in the dog run........I wonder how long it'll be before the oh cute becomes I wish that dog would shut up, lol!

About half past two, lol anything after that is just annoying, good luck

Yep by 2.30 I certainly had had enough! Lol

The poor puppy pretty much cried ALL night :-( oh I do hope he settles quickly.............

Poor puppy ? Poor you ! It's bad enough when your own dog or kid keeps you awake, when it's someone else's, it sucks, good luck for tonight.

I've gone from thinking poor puppy to thinking poor me!!

I've just got home from work and could cry with tiredness :( and I have my nieces 21st birthday party to go to in 2 hours!........I think it'll be vodka and redbull for me, lol!

I really do hope he sleeps better tonight!

The thing is I know the puppy has to get used to the crate and I do expect to hear him cry, but is it really reasonable to leave him crying all night? He literally cried from 11pm til 6am non stop :(

When ours were just brought home I didn't leave them for very long so as not to upset the neighbours. I slept downstairs with Mia and Belle when they were puppies until they settled!

It varies i guess i did leave Skye downstairs when training her but went down every few hours and tried to settle her before leaving but i did have to warn my neighbors also and they probably hated me for it! lol

I know its to be expected and really don't mind touch, I'm just tired and crabby......I think they should move their puppy crate out of their dining room as it is right under my bedroom, that way it might not sound as though he's at the bottom of my bed, lol

Or I could just get drunk tonight, and then I won't hear him! ;)

• 1 month later...

Right that's it I really have had enough now!! Surely they have had the puppy long enough now for it not to still be crying so much, it just never stops :(

I'm woken up every morning at @5.30ish and it crys for around an hour, not great when my alarm sounds at 7 for work!

I'm tired, miserable, have a constant headache and am really short tempered at the moment. I really don't want to say anything to my neighbours for fear of a fallout, but I can't carry on like this for much longer.

I just feel as though starting my new job, Brookes assessment and Abbies looming biopsy are enough to keep me awake at the moment without the darn puppy yapping, howling and barking too:.................I'm so fed up!! :(

They are quite new neighbours, Abbie does play with their little girl and they seem nice. However I have been warned that the mum can be funny about things. But this has been going on for 6 weeks now so I'm going to have to say something. I actually feel tearful today now with everything that's going on and think the puppy has just pushed me over the edge :(

It really is awful, the poor thing is locked in his crate for far too long, they have a young baby and struggle to manage a bouncy puppy and their 2 children. I think they just lock him away and ignore him..........it really is very unfair on him :(