Would It Be Weird?

Chula

The neighbor across the street has the sweetest dog that is almost exactly Chula's size. She's some kind of terrier/lab type mix. 

Every day when I walk Chula, they play with each other through the chain link fence. They both get down into their bowing positions, run back and forth, roll around on the ground, etc - but always through the fence. I have no idea who the owners are, but I think they leave their dog outside during the day because they never come out when the girls are fence-playing even though Chula is making funny little yip noises.

So - would it be strange to go ask them if their dog can play? It sounds so funny saying it, but it's obvious that both dogs are dying to run around and play together.

As long as you assure them that you intention is just for them to play and NOT to "accidentally" mate.

Don't forget you're probably the strange crazy Husky lady from across the street.

and that you just want the two dogs to have a play date.

Why ????

Coz it would be fun for them :up:

So - would it be strange to go ask them if their dog can play? It sounds so funny saying it, but it's obvious that both dogs are dying to run around and play together.

Well it might be..............if you weren't a crazy husky owner like the rest of us! To me? Just another normal request!!! Good luck!