Weekend!!!!!!!!

Val (Zebedee)

Phew! It's Friday again, that for me means 2 days with the furbies!

What's everyone's plans over the next few days??

Steve is off to see his children tomorrow for an early Father's Day so I am left alone with 5 dogs - yes 5!!! :wacko:  Besides my own 3 and Logan, the foster, we have an 11 month old pup, Ice, holidaying with us till he goes to his new home.

In the village where I used to live, it is Walking Day - all the children from the local junior schools, cubs, brownies, etc parade through the village, have a church service then go to the "Rec" where Silcocks Fair is & spend the afternoon having loads of fun - a great village day out! I might pop over there with Ice & Diesel (the 2 easiest to walk!!) :P

I set up a dog park trip with some new people via my local Reddit page - so that should be interesting! Wonder how many of them will be creepers?!

It is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend in my city so hopefully lots of time spent outside, maybe a BBQ, outdoor cocktails and definitely some yard work. A few weeks ago I spent hours preparing the dirt and putting down grass seed in the yard. Then we had a huge tropical storm come through about four days later and all my grass seed and topsoil pooled into a few sad patches strewn with leaves and twigs. My lawn looks pretty awful. :( A lot of time and money wasted!!

rJCQPE1l.jpg

aw, I really feel for you who have to work weekends, I'm lucky that the last 2 roles I've had have been Mon - Fri 8-4 jobs, I'm glad to have had my weekends back over the last 2.5 yrs after 6 yrs of awful shift & weekend work.

Ice is another husky, Storm