Blowing

Mia-Blue

LOL I love grooming my GS when she does that :D the birds love it just as much, it looks like it's snowed although dont think the neighbours like it when the wind carrys it :), Keiko is only a baby so nothing like that at the moment just a few loose hairs.... so far. 

my dog hardly sheds that much ?

brush her ;) the fur falling out doesn't always clump together making a "fur snow" like that which is why it doesn't look like she shed much. That, or maybe Rogue hasn't blown her coat yet? Or maybe you're lucky. 

oh gosh! I feel like Pongo just stopped blowing. Time for the cups with lids on them  :rolleyes:

It certainly is, the vacuum is now a permanent fixture in the living room now, i can't see the point in putting it away, lol

LOL I love grooming my GS when she does that :D the birds love it just as much, it looks like it's snowed although dont think the neighbours like it when the wind carrys it :), Keiko is only a baby so nothing like that at the moment just a few loose hairs.... so far.

I dont like brushing them in the garden because it goes all over any drying washing, I prefer to take them into the field so it can blow away! I do say there will be some comfy chicks about too :D

I always complained that Glala and Dana wait for each other to shed. When one is finally done, the other starts! Now we got Wodak and he decided to synchronise his blow with Glala and Dana's. Now instead of one, there are always two blowing at the same time. I now regret that I said it! It was so much better when they just waited for each other. It's like a never ending snowstorm now!  :o

I always complained that Glala and Dana wait for each other to shed. When one is finally done, the other starts! Now we got Wodak and he decided to synchronise his blow with Glala and Dana's. Now instead of one, there are always two blowing at the same time. I now regret that I said it! It was so much better when they just waited for each other. It's like a never ending snowstorm now!  :o

Ooh I really think I'd lose my sanity if they both blew at the same time!! I'm having a night off grooming him tonight and know I'll regret the decision tomorrow, lol

So far, it's not much fun!  Kodiak gets up from the couch and leaves half his fur behind :o

What brush do you use? I have a furminator, its awesome, gets loads out and doesnt tug at all :)

What brush do you use? I have a furminator, its awesome, gets loads out and doesnt tug at all :)

I also use the furminator but I don't use it as often as I should :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darwin is just starting.

His back end is getting all tufty

Cherokee is blowing her coat along with losing hair from pups..she looks horrible as does everything else!!attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1372029137.767856.jpg This is from her just going in too eat for 20 minutesattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1372029189.447820.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1372029222.681373.jpg

Wow, that's nuts! I'm slowly losing the will to live with all the fur :-(