Insanity Workout

Sparks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3 is hard! Your legs are in pieces!

Then it starts on the upper body with V push ups.... they're a killer. Aching like hell now.... protein shake for breakfast I think!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 1 month later...

I have this too! Granted, its not out of the box yet, lol. I am working on getting myself in better shape before I just jump in. I don't want to seriously hurt myself.

lol  although it is good to beast yourself and all that no pain no gain malarkey. too many  people on new health kicks go mad, then when they ache for a day or two it puts them off, so even if you do a day then miss a day (still do some easier exercises not do nothing) it wont be such a quick result but slow and steady is probably good for most of us. I cant be arsed to be aching when I go to work or when trying to walk up the stairs

Yep I'm still doing it.... onto the harder 2nd month now.... higher intensity...

I went straight into it, my knee and hip and in constant pain, need to wrap my knee up every time and just bare my hip pain haha

It's good though, makes you feel good after it

I tried Insanity! But I stopped after the third week. D: I started getting shin splints.

ive had shin splints in the past, hurts alot.

There are some activities which hurt alot, so I either sit out of those or do one that doesn't hurt

good on you sunny jim, are you pleased with the results? and does it have recipes for stuff. the p90x had some lovely recipes but they got lost in the house :-(

yeh its working :)

It comes with a booklet for food etc... we're going to do the weights one next, to build body muscle.... this is note cardio and fitness :)