Hello Everyone!

borgqueenx

Hey, my name is Boaz from the netherlands.

My favorite animal is the syberian husky, preferred with the 2 blue eyes.

I absolutly love huskys and hope to find a girl someday in my life wich also loves huskys.

Because its prettyy much a lifegoal to have one later.

I live with my parents now and they do not want any pet. and i do not want to live on myself if i dont have a good steady relation yet ^^

And well i cant just buy a house with a big enough garden for a husky...too expensive. and i would work, so i cant leave the poor doggy at home either to die of boredom, should i go for a apartment or smaller house.

So yeah difficult situation regarding the animal i love.

For the rest i enjoy playing outdoor lazer tag, programming lasershows and playing games at home, and swimming in the summer is also what i love.

Hi Boaz, and welcome to Husky Owners. It is good that as much as you want a Husky, you realize and understand the needs of the breed. If only more people gave that much consideration, what a better World this would be for our Husky friends.

Welcome to the forum.

we have quite a few members from the Netherlands. :up:

have a read of this, it will help you decide if a Husky is right for you. :)

9qCEvWH.gif

Hi there, also from the Netherlands!  :wave: Am I right in saying you're from the eastern part of the Netherlands? I'm in North Holland, a bit far away from you then. Otherwise you would always be welcome to meet my three and see how huskies are in real life.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Ive read alot about huskys and know what they require of me:)

aww when i see your guys signature pictures im so jaleous already! Im not sure if this forum was a good choice to join im surrounded by husky pictures i all want to hug haha!

Oh and i live in the eastern part of the netherlands. If ommen or almelo say anything to you, then thats where i live close to.

OK I am 1 hr and a bit south of you then..