What To Do :(

Bambi92

Okey dokey, I have posted this. Please let me know if this is okay or if you would like me to add or remove anything. 

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/249947-dozer-needs-home-urgently/

Fingers crossed!

That sums it up greatly thank you so much :) hopefully someone can help.

You wrote it up better then I could lol :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sums it up greatly thank you so much :) hopefully someone can help.

You wrote it up better then I could lol :)

No probs.

I hope you/we get some response, I cross posted on the Rotti thread on that forum so more people would see it, so fingers crossed. I suppose that realistically you will need to think about a plan B.

No probs.

I hope you/we get some response, I cross posted on the Rotti thread on that forum so more people would see it, so fingers crossed. I suppose that realistically you will need to think about a plan B.

I have a few people asking around to see if they know anyone that would be interested. I was going to ring Renbury Farm and see who they recommend could help today but I ended up out all day fixing the car so ill ring them tomorrow and see what they say. I'll do a search of rotti rescues in nsw see what comes up and it any of them can help.

I have responded, so check it out now.

I really am running a bit blind, so you will need to let me know what you want to say. I expected a few to raise their eyebrows, but still think there are so many people there that we just need to take the crap from the grumpy ones and hope enough people pass it around and you get a good result.

I understand that this is frustrating and upsetting. I am happy to be the messenger until you can get your account working and can then respond direct. I am also happy to take the heat off any negative comments.

oh... I am happy to back-out or close down the thread at anytime you want to.

I have responded, so check it out now.

I really am running a bit blind, so you will need to let me know what you want to say. I expected a few to raise their eyebrows, but still think there are so many people there that we just need to take the crap from the grumpy ones and hope enough people pass it around and you get a good result.

I understand that this is frustrating and upsetting. I am happy to be the messenger until you can get your account working and can then respond direct. I am also happy to take the heat off any negative comments.

oh... I am happy to back-out or close down the thread at anytime you want to.

Ok ill check it out now I still can't post yet ill let you know when I can. I can PM you about how he came to be in my care if you want might be a bit easier for you that way your not in the middle and don't know what the deal is behind it.

And again thank you for your help I really do appreciate it :)

Yeah, Pm or email me what you want me to say. I am very happy say on the thread whichever bits I have got wrong, no problems at all. :)

I sent you a PM it ended up longer then I wanted it to lol

Gosh, it really is so sad for you and Dozer  :(

I think when people read what you PMd me they will understand the situation better. It is so easy for people to be judgemental and harsh on a forum when they don't know the full story. You should be commended in my opinion - really commended. I wouldn't have offered to help if I thought you were a careless individual. :)

Lets keep trying

I'm sorry I'm joining this thread without being able to help, but I have a question after I went through Jase's thread on the forums:

Is there seriously someone who is saying that the thread must be deleted because it's against the rules when a dog's well-being in future is questioned? Are those guys serious??

Apart from that, hoping for the best, Laura, many kudos to Jase for doing all that! 

Sorry for my rant, just got pretty pissed off..

I'm sorry I'm joining this thread without being able to help, but I have a question after I went through Jase's thread on the forums:

Is there seriously someone who is saying that the thread must be deleted because it's against the rules when a dog's well-being in future is questioned? Are those guys serious??

Apart from that, hoping for the best, Laura, many kudos to Jase for doing all that! 

Sorry for my rant, just got pretty pissed off..

Thanks mate,

I think one chap is suggesting that the thread is against the rules, but I quoted the rule back and I think the thread fits into acceptable circumstances. But yeah, some people have nothing better to do than look for opportunities to criticise others.

Thanks mate,

I think one chap is suggesting that the thread is against the rules, but I quoted the rule back and I think the thread fits into acceptable circumstances. But yeah, some people have nothing better to do than look for opportunities to criticise others.

The person that said because he's not in my name is right I've been trying for months to get these so and so's to sign the papers they supposedly sent them down in the mail but we never got any when my OH rang them the other day they said they will resend them but by the time they do that it might be to late :( I explained the situation to one of the people from arctic breed rescue and she said I might be better off getting a stat dec like that person mentioned but it might take weeks to get I'm going to have to get my OH to ring them again and see what's going on might have to take a 4hour drive to them on the weekend I really don't want to see there faces because I want to slap them up side the head so bloody hard but I might have to bite my tongue yet again to help Dozer.

This is getting so damn stressful!

Check the thread, there is a person saying they might be willing to help. I have read this individuals posts and he/she seems like an exceptional dog owner. Now I am not sure if he runs a rescue or private though.

Arghhhhh, now I am really annoyed - they have removed the thread!  :angry:

I can PM the person who said he was willing to help and possible take Dozer, and give him you email address if you like? Please let me know asap.

Regarding the stat dec, you can download one from the net, or go to the post office. All you need to do is then write that the dog is your etc and have any local Chemist sign it. I am sure that this person will be able to give you some advice.

Arghhhhh, now I am really annoyed - they have removed the thread!  :angry:

I can PM the person who said he was willing to help and possible take Dozer, and give him you email address if you like? Please let me know asap.

Regarding the stat dec, you can download one from the net, or go to the post office. All you need to do is then write that the dog is your etc and have any local Chemist sign it. I am sure that this person will be able to give you some advice.

Did they say why they removed it?

Yeah give him my email see what he says :) I've never had to do a stat dec before ill have to look it up