Excited But Sad At Same Time

We go on holiday friday! :D

whoop

but thursday we have to drive to Yorkshire to take Aurora to her breeders as haven dont allow three dogs and we cant fit all in the car either. :(

I cant stand the thought, just thinking of leaving her breaks my heart :(

im gonna miss her turning 6 months too :'(

Sure you'll miss her but you won't be leaving that long :) plus I'm sure Aurora would enjoy meeting her fur parents :D and the best thing about dogs is: they can't read the calendar. Even humans got their birthdays celebrated late sometimes ;) have a great holiday!

Sure you'll miss her but you won't be leaving that long :) plus I'm sure Aurora would enjoy meeting her fur parents :D and the best thing about dogs is: they can't read the calendar. Even humans got their birthdays celebrated late sometimes ;) have a great holiday!

9 days :( but she will have her mum and brother and big sister to play with

Poor you,  instead of thinking about saying goodbye, see it the other way, SHE'S leaving you for a little holiday with her `folks`, which she will love, and imagine how happy you will be to see each other again. Haven are a pain !  Have you thought about getting a cottage instead (not this year, obviously ) you might find one that will take all your babies, 

Maybe the forum members could do house swops,  be a way of seeing a new part of the country and getting specialized local information.  Just a thought.......

and you're not alone either! Saturday I'm off to Jakarta, and then Sunday I'll be joining a bunch of people I don't know from all over Indonesia for a home stay trip in California. I'll be gone for two weeks, obviously without my boy  :( other than missing him, I also worry because Diamond is known for being mischievous when I'm not around... so yeah I'm pretty much on the same boat  :)

Louise, what Have are you going to?

I have three dogs and always ask if I can take all three and up to now they have always said yes.

I have taken 3 to Perran Sands, Devon Cliffs and Hopton

It's a shame having to have 1 miss out on all the fun.

Steve

Seashore

ive never asked tbh it says on all the websites etc 2 only.

She didnt miss out as we took all 3 dogs camping last month.

Shes pretty happy ive seen pics.