I Found A One-On-One Trainer!

Chula

But OUCH, it's expensive. She does a two hour private session for $180, and then you can attend her classes and workshops for $15 each afterwards. She doesn't use remote collars, or even prong collars. I liked her "sales pitch" and felt like she was probably a good fit for us.

The group class I wanted to put her in we can't start until first week of August. She is still nipping while playing and being defiant (jumping on the bed and barking and refusing to get down until physically removed), and I'm supposed to have my family, including three little girls aged 6-10, visiting us in mid-August. I need to have her better controlled by then, as she can't be nipping my nieces.

Lets hope Chula responds to the training.

Some Huskies though get very distracted by all the other dogs in the class

and the Husky stubborn streak comes out. If you won't let me play with the other dawgies I'm not

gonna perform the lessons I did so perfectly at home. . . so there. . :)

Her first class is just with the trainer though. I imagine if she struggles in a group setting, then there would be a need for additional private training sessions. 

I really have two goals.

1. Stop nipping/attention demanding

2. Control when arriving at a new place/meeting new people. 

Everything else, the regular commands, she is fine with especially as long as there is food. :)