They Arrived! My Collars :d

Mobezilla

Sid's lovely awesome amazing collars made their way to the US where my pups are now happily modeling them :D I got them half-checks with matching leads.

The dogs love them!.. okay, *I* love them. They're smart, have adorable colors, and are super durable that can withstand the pups rough play. Glad to add them to my collection :D

Cloud's

post-8679-0-66148200-1371585282_thumb.jp

Yuki's

post-8679-0-84583700-1371585289_thumb.jp

Link's

post-8679-0-67296800-1371585294_thumb.jp

They are lovely I especially love clouds

I love Cloud's too! It was his birthday present from March, I think he looks stunning in it. (The leash anyway, since his fur covers up the collar!)

Omg gorgeous!! Where did you order them? Jealous a bit lol

Sid from Indi-Dog made them :) http://indi-dog.co.uk/

Looks amazing!  I love her collars, all of mine have 'em!

Awesome! I've fallen in love with them hehe. Nice to know I'm not the only 'crazy person ordering all her dog stuff from the UK' LOL

I want to get Skye another collar and Indi Dog will be my first choice i love all her stuff its very very good quality!

Agreed!

Very nice! If you go to the husky hike this year you might win the best collar game if they have it again :) LOVE the one with stars on it 

Ooh intriguing :P