Everything Is Crashing Down At Once

HuskyGuerl

Well my dogs have been so well behaved for the past week and been doing good on training and what not..well yesterday the three girls got out and luckily my neighbors got them for me before anything happened..Then today I get home from work and my house stinks horribly!! Meeka and larka crapped all over in their cages and theirselves! They are going to be ten months old on Saturday they shouldn't be doing this!! Then when I let them outside I was standing washing out their cages and larka slips between the gate and fence and Meeka follows! Luckily they have good recall and they came right back and got right back in the pin.. But they freaking did it right in front of my face!! So I let them back in the house and I come in not even two minutes after and stepped in crap!! One of them crapped on the floor right after I let them in!! Are they pushing/testing their limits or what? I NEVER had this problem with Echo and now two at the same time?!?! And I was planning on paying Meeka vet bill COMPLETELY off this Friday paycheck but I just found out Larka is allergic to ticks so I ordered new flea and tick yesterday and hoping it works and helps, then we noticed Echo is growing and needs a new cage so theirs 80 coming out of Friday check for that, then this is the week to buy dog food so there 70 more, and I got to rent a shampooer for my carpet now after today..GAH!!!!.so much for paying the whole bill off! I'll be able to pay most off so that's a plus then next paycheck pay the rest..but seriously does EVERYTHING have to happen at once?? :( just a crap day but I do love my dogs and the faces they are giving me right now I can't help but smile...

At ten months old they will do EVERYTHING they can to push your buttons.

Sounds like it's working.

They are just being normal Husies.

This behaviour while not good (from your point of view) is completely normal.

I can't begin to count the number of crap days I've had to deal with. Seems pretty normal for a Husky. Just give 'em a hug and carry on.

Deep calming breaths, clear your mind, chant OMM a few times, and if that's doesn't work scream into a pillow ( so you don't freak out the neighbours !)  Then lie on the floor and wait for a furry blanket to drape itself  over you.  

Yup ;)  tapatalk is free for iphone/ipod, etc.  Its tapatalk 2 that costs.  I just stick with the original

That sounds lovely :)..one plus side of today is I put money on my card to finally purchase tapatalk on my iPod touch so I could be on more and when I got on to purchase it it told me it was free to install :)

At ten months old they will do EVERYTHING they can to push your buttons.

Sounds like it's working.

They are just being normal Husies.

This behaviour while not good (from your point of view) is completely normal.

husies? Lol