New Stag Bars

Stormy

Thought i would treat the dogs to some new Stag bars :) No idea where their last two went! lol

Shadow with his

190049_354965244629327_2084983148_n.jpg

998678_354965231295995_992367533_n.jpg

Skye with hers

1016604_354965247962660_1051302824_n.jpg

And both together

9374_354965274629324_630830319_n.jpg

They keep swapping over but had no issues with them :) Skye likes to keep one with her at all times currently lol

Looks like their really enjoying them !  I haven't tried bear with these, never heard of them to be honest, are they like antlers ?

Yeah they are antlers :) this is the website for them has all the info you need http://www.stagbars.com/ there are many varietys and different makes etc. I think they are great although i find mine get bored with them quite quickly 

Will have a look, I have to ask, do you actually have a light grey carpet ?  How brave are you !!

Yes i do lol the house was brand new when we bought it and came with these carpets already so we didnt actually get to choose! We are getting a bissel though as it could do with a proper clean. Gets quite a few muddy prints on it but nothing major :) lol

I regularly pray to the gods of steam cleaning lol,  although it never seems to last more than a couple of minutes ! I did my Windows the other day, bear waited until everything was cooled down and put away and then LICKED my glass door,  BOTH sides !!!

Kodiak loves his. We currently have 3 on the go! We've also got a Root. It's from a company called Anco and it is what it says, it's a tree root that is safe for dogs to chew. They come in different shapes and sizes and are really sturdy. Kodiak loves that too :)

Kodiak loves his. We currently have 3 on the go! We've also got a Root. It's from a company called Anco and it is what it says, it's a tree root that is safe for dogs to chew. They come in different shapes and sizes and are really sturdy. Kodiak loves that too :)

Ooo not heard of those!

Are you worried about chipped teeth? I was talking to someone about this a couple days ago and she sent me a link with dental pictures of dogs having chipped teeth that had to be removed. Is it true that the different kinds are softer than others? I was just wondering everyone's thoughts as I gave Pongo deer antlers.

Are you worried about chipped teeth? I was talking to someone about this a couple days ago and she sent me a link with dental pictures of dogs having chipped teeth that had to be removed. Is it true that the different kinds are softer than others? I was just wondering everyone's thoughts as I gave Pongo deer antlers.

With the stag bars you have to look for the right ones.... We always choose ones with a thin outer layer, that way it's easier for Kodi to chomp on. He did break one of his baby teeth on a stag bar, which is why we're fussy about the ones we get him.