New To Forum - Future Husky Owner

Dinverro

Hello everybody! 

I have always loved the Husky breed and have co-owned a German Sheppard in the past along with my Mum. Now that I have finally entered the home owner world, I am investigating and researching into getting a Husky and have been in contact with owners and a few breeders to get a better idea of the breed and what is required as well as who are good breeders. I have already purchased a large dog run for outside the house based on a few people I have seen and read, which will provide a safe place for when me or my girlfriend are not home. 

It will be good to speak to people on this forum as well and I can see that there are a few in the Midlands area....

Anyway, hopefully over the next 6-12 months, we will find our perfect puppy........

Cheers!

David

Welcome to the forum

have a read of this it may answer some of your questions.

Thank you all - the link provided by Andy has proved very handy, coupled with the books I have and visit's to a few breeders/owners. My girlfriend and I feel very passionately about the breed and are currently drawing up a checklist of house changes we need to make. 

Many Thanks,

Dave

• 4 weeks later...