Vet Visit Not Great

valkyries

So Odin's just got home from the vet's, he's had his booster shot and the black dot in his eye is a cyst, but as it's not bothering him and is not attached to any thing, it is mobile then they are going to leave it be for now. 

He also has the onset of cataract which is common in the bread, he's fine for now but may cause problems down the line i.e in a few years.

He also got weighed and omg he's 51.50kg  which is 8st 1.5lb and he has lost weight ffs oh well on goes the diet and the saving for his eyes starts now so i'm ready xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

My poor baby post-430-0-76724700-1371658400.jpg

Awww Poor Odin.

lets hope the cyst doesn't get any worse before you can get it sorted. 

Always been insured yes the cyst they leaving as is not attached to any thing and doesn't bother him. it's in the future the cataract will need sorting, the insurence should do it but i want a back up and as i have a few years to save i'll be doing it xx

Poor Odin, at lest you have had some warning,  I guess that's better than having an expensive op sprung on you.

I have to say hearing he's 51kg makes me feel better about bear, I was starting to get worried about his weight, and he's only 28.7kg lol

Edited because of auto correct Aaarrrgghh

Poor Odin. I thought I had issues, but I guess not.

Edited by Mazz

not really sure where the lol fit's in lou ????

Hes a big boy the lol was coz i didnt realise how big.

I didnt mean to seem insensitive. Sometimes i dont know what to say so i say stupid stuff.

Sorry.

Edited by Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

He weighs the same as my parents' GSD, and he's enormous! Odin must carry the weight very well though, in the pics I've seen of him he looks perfect size!

Would I be right in thinking that cataracts are more common in the blue-eyed Huskies, or am I just being stupid?

Either way, I hope Odin stays as healthy as he looks :)

-Caity