Its Gone

Stormy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I just don't understand why this guy gave up his jag for a defender and gave us money on top

we havnt decided if we will keep it yet just think it will be easier to part ex or even sell than the defender and I can drive it. Dogs can go onto the back seats with safety harnesses just need to see if the cages will fit in if not then we will definitely be changing it

A jag-u-are (Midwest USA pronunciation)! Nice. Not to be repetative, but thread is worthless without pics. So at least tell us what color.

Look at it this way..... defender to sell.... or jag to sell??? At the end of the day Rob has now realised that trading the BMW x3 in for the defender was not a good move and was simply an impulse buy but hey we all make mistakes :) So it was either sit on the defender which i cannot drive for ages hoping someone might buy it or take up this offer of a swap and money on top which i think was the right decision. At the end of the day a garage is going to be more willing to park ex with a jag than the defender. ... so if people could stop with all the negative comments and see the positive side to this please :) 

Pics of course! :)

2013-06-20165136_zps3d19e39b.jpg

2013-06-20165147_zpse0684e03.jpg

What a purdy Jag. You can send it to me if you would please.

The Honda in the background :wub:

I have 2, used to have another one previously also think i have a thing for CRX's lol

The yellow one used to look like this:

579536_177844035674783_1289539611_n.jpg

but now obv like this

183224_229864517139401_218701583_n.jpg

And then that yellow one is being all swapped over to the red one i have already taken the turbo etc off and put onto the red just need to take springs and wheels etc off so that the red one sits as low and i prefer the yellow ones wheels

481625_258301887628997_1065666821_n.jpg

And finally my old red one

419951_117763351682852_865982169_n.jpg

Because the jag is robs but he also has an Integra if you know what they are?

What do you mean front spoiler? Do you mean the bumper if so then no but I'm putting the yellow ones bumper onto the red one

Because the jag is robs but he also has an Integra if you know what they are?

What do you mean front spoiler? Do you mean the bumper if so then no but I'm putting the yellow ones bumper onto the red one

Yep, yep!

And yes, I meant bumper, sorry, yellow one's is quite good looking too, update us with pictures when it's done, please :D

A jag-u-are (Midwest USA pronunciation)! Nice. Not to be repetative, but thread is worthless without pics. So at least tell us what color.

Jag - u - ar here in the UK 

Jag - War in most of the USA

LOL it's our car we know how to pronounce it. :P