Nasty Neighbors

Stormy

There is a group of houses diagonally opposite us that park their cars on their drives but pulled onto the paths because they are horrible they get annoyed about us reversing onto the path etc. We have issues getting outof our own drive etc as they park all their other cars right infront of our house.

well tonight rob was helping the guy who has bought the defender turn around didn't even go into their drive one guy came out started shouting what the beep are you doing it's midnight (it wasn't) then the neighbor to him shouted out his window what the beep you doing on my drive rob said I'm not? He said get the beep off my drive now.... Rob just walked off!

But seriously we weren't even on their drive and apparently they own the path it seems well they should stop parking in front of our house!

I see one of them most days walking the dogs and he just stands there and stares at me and I get really nasty looks when I attempt to turn my car around without touching 'their path'

Pathetic

Isn't it against the law to block another car from coming out of a driveway? (I don't drive so I'm not sure but I think so) surely they can't park infront of YOUR house if its affecting you being able to take your car out?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

No they don't park directly infront of my drive it's hard to explain what I mean is I could kick off about their cars infront of my house but I don't but yet they shout at us for reversing a car not even onto their drive because we have no other way of turning round due to all their cars lol

I hate things like this, it leaves you with knots and a sick feeling in your stomach! 

One thing I have done in the past with poorly behaved neighbours in to take over a six-pack of beer on a calm day and have a chat. Money well spent for the peace of mind it offers. Mind you, I would not have been so kind if I did not have a wife and daughter to keep safe.