Mortifying Things Our Dogs Do...

jarn

...this isn't necessarily Husky related so I posted here.

I had to take hubby to Emerg this morning - turns out it's just a pinched nerve, but I took the day off since I wasn't sure when we'd be done. 

I walked the dogs to a large park near our house that has trails and a zoo (they like the caribou and emu) which they love. 

But SOMEBODY (a certain Husky named Neb) peed on a chalkboard sidewalk sign for a children's shop on our way to the park.  I look over, and there he is!  SO embarrassed! 

I don't think the shop owners saw.  I corrected him and told him bad dog, but that just rolls off. 

Heh. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, what YOU fail to understand is. . . . 

THAT sign is his now. . . FOREVER. . . 

(well, at least until some other dog pees on it )

Dog Psychology 101

Sure, sure...I get he needs ownership of trees and poles.  But the sign of a children's store...awkward!

:rofl:

(Plus we walk and run by there all the time!  I'm going to have to keep an eye on him)

Sure, sure...I get he needs ownership of trees and poles.  But the sign of a children's store...awkward!

:rofl:

(Plus we walk and run by there all the time!  I'm going to have to keep an eye on him)

AHHhhhh, but do you know how much . . . NOM is in that store. . . priceless :)

Mishka just looooooves to stop to take a poo in the middle of the road (when we're crossing) or in the middle of the high street when there's loads of people around and I have to stop, pull out the bags and pick it up under the public's mortified looks, and that is everytime I take her to town, so embarassing aha. She also likes to fart when we're on the bus, leaving people ''guessing'' where the horrid smell is coming from, and theres me pretending that I have no idea lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh, dog farts.

If it makes you feel better, Neb stepped in his own poop on a run once before I could pick it up.  He was all pleased with himself too. 

...the pee sign was away (at the store) when we went by on our run tonight.  Phew!

Mishka just looooooves to stop to take a poo in the middle of the road (when we're crossing) or in the middle of the high street when there's loads of people around and I have to stop, pull out the bags and pick it up under the public's mortified looks, and that is everytime I take her to town, so embarassing aha. She also likes to fart when we're on the bus, leaving people ''guessing'' where the horrid smell is coming from, and theres me pretending that I have no idea lol.

Omg Yukon does the same thing wherever we go he has to stop in the middle of a road or PetSmart and poop right there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL eww guys  :rofl:

but to be fair Dime has peed on various stuffs (stuffs FOR SALE!) when I take him to the local pet store as well  :unsure: totally embarrassing LOL he doesn't go there unless it's time for him to be groomed now  :P

With Nikko the most embarrassing thing he does is smells other people's "junk" when he meets them. Totally embarrassing but defiantly an ice breaker...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was quite relieved that I had nothing to add to this thread,  now I do.  Out at the shops earlier,  little (very little) old lady comes to say hello to bear, tells me how pretty he is, I agree, tells me how good he is lying calmly, I start to agree when he shoves his nose under the hem of her skirt and STANDS UP,  taking her skirt with him revealing all (and I do mean all) to the world. Pulled him out from under and he had a big cheesy grin on his face, 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would be mortified for sure!!!  I'll remember to keep Nikko away from ladies with skirts!

I was quite relieved that I had nothing to add to this thread,  now I do.  Out at the shops earlier,  little (very little) old lady comes to say hello to bear, tells me how pretty he is, I agree, tells me how good he is lying calmly, I start to agree when he shoves his nose under the hem of her skirt and STANDS UP,  taking her skirt with him revealing all (and I do mean all) to the world. Pulled him out from under and he had a big cheesy grin on his face, 

It's the grin too.  I can only imagine.  

:lol:

That has made me :lmao: Bus farts :rofl: