Must Have.....

White Wolf67

Those rollers that take off dog hair...Neb always wants to sit on you.  

(I used to discourage it, because of all that white fur, but he's such a sweetie-pie.)

A good harness for running and hiking!  

Kong toys are brilliant

I've got a puppy brush to get her used to being brushed when she sheds her coat

Definately a crate and as someone suggested somewhere on here I've now gated off the kitchen (which is tiny and boring for her) as her time-out area for when she is too bitey!

Oh and hawk eyes for watching her constantly, cos she's always up to something!

Totally agree!  I had a really rough time at first with Nikko...I thought I was going crazy...But after a few months I started looking at getting a second one!!!  Then, buy the time he was 9 months old I got Yukon  :)

Now, just over a year later I have 3!  At this rate by next year Ill have 6 :wacko:

Your sanity. Might sound obvious but you'll loose it quicker than you think and often without you even realising it. First hint is "Do you think we can fit in a second husky?"   :P

Essential = Patience and more patience (you already did the smart thing and joined the forum)

Good harness and/or collar for first walkies and chew toys, lots and lots of chew toys! 

Also as they are addictive creatures, a strong resolve to only have one if the previous comments are anything to go by :rofl: