Dont Know What To Do (Warning Swearing On Picture)

Stormy

Awww storm tht isn't good you shouldn't be scared to leave your own home due to them. As you know I had a letter put thru my door a few months bk but the t*** waited for me to go out then to post it saying my dogs were barking all day which was rubbish as I was in all day till I went to meet mum with some of them. Well we confronted him and he soon shut up as loads of people on the street said they only heard them bark when I went out for a couple of mins. Hope you get it sorted hun or I shall have to send my cousins round on his bloody door and see how he likes been scared lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go and live somewhere with either no neighbors of neighbors far enough away not to worry about lol

rob actually took flowers found to two of the houses (not the one I think put the note on the door) to apologise for the other night (all the shouting late at night) even though it's ridiculous it makes us look good. One couple then popped back round and spoke to me also saying they are there if we need them and not to worry about being around here etc and reassured us it was not them that posted the note and we explained to them about having the two other dogs here and said it may be a bit louder and they were fine and said they have a dog that they can't even take near any other dogs and that he barks a lot himself. So they are fine, the couple next door I didn't see but he just shook robs hand and said thank you. So that's two of them sorted I won't be taking anything to the nasty one though.

I can't tell too well from the photo just how far away they are from your property but I can see there are closer properties and if it's these you have spoken with and don't have an issue, ignore the bully. It sounds like he goes around looking for trouble and to throw his weight around. Keep a camera or your phone in video mode if you feel threatened and record him discretely, he can't be allowed to intimidate neighbours in this way over childish, pointless issues.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I will do from now on :) not heard anything over the weekend. Little bit worried about this week when I'm at work and the dogs are left again hopefully they're a bit quieter as they both seem to have settled more and are quiet through the night now. My two are their usual selves. Not sure what Hannah will make of esta and Connie they are certainly very very lively lol