Such A Sad Story

valkyries

So sad Dave (hubby was contacted today by a friend asking for help, a friend of her's has passed away suddenly (no idea how/why) but 3 stunning young huskies have lost their owner. 

So their in need of a new home, no fault of their own but will prob end up in different places, hubby passed it to me and i have contacted a rescue to step in with help.

But it really makes you think of the future with our own as any thing can happen.

Here's the poor babies

post-430-0-64933400-1371838025_thumb.jpg

Can we not put them in rehome section if they are free to good home.

Lovely looking pooches

Wow, that's awful ): As I was reading this the two pups were playing on my knee and Nika was laid at my feet, I could feel my eyes welling up.

I don't even want to think about if something happened to me and Danny and these three were alone, none of my family could take them in, it's such a scary thought.

We worry what it's going to be like when our fur-kids are gone, but we don't even think it of the other way around.

Good on you for helping out, I'd want to do the same in that situation :(