Oh Kaiser :/

Sarah

Took Kaiser for his booster vaccination this morning - that was hard work trying to get one out of the door without the other 2 knowing.....I failed lol

Anyway....gets to the vets and sits down - he parks his fluffy behind and starts singing!  I shush him and he just carries on - the receptionist thought it was hilarious :rolleyes: 

Then the door opened and a man walked out of the vets room with a dalmatian and a rottie - que Kaiser to sing EVEN LOUDER!  The poor dogs didn't know what to do with themselves  :rofl:

His check-up went great!  He has lost a tiny bit of weight and is now 22.6KGS as opposed to 23.2KGS last year but i'm happy with his weight :)  Eyes, ears, teeth, heart, pulse, paws etc all checked and in full working order and chip checked - still in the same place

Back home now and Koda and Kimba went mad when we walked in i think they thought he was never coming back lol

Good boy Kaiser:)

Your guys never look anywhere near getting overweight..

They are to quote Jackie Wilson "Reet Petite" :)