Steph, Timber & Sasha

Stephmartin71

okay.., I just copied a bunch of pictures but I don't know where they went :)

Not sure how you've done it but the easiest way is to go to the photo section on the home page, click New Topic and at the bottom, under the white box you type in, you get to add attachments. Click the grey button and you can search all the photos on your pc, when you find what you want, add it then you have to click add to put it in the white box to share it with us ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how you've done it but the easiest way is to go to the photo section on the home page, click New Topic and at the bottom, under the white box you type in, you get to add attachments. Click the grey button and you can search all the photos on your pc, when you find what you want, add it then you have to click add to put it in the white box to share it with us ;)

okay I think I did this right this time :) I'm sure it's in the wrong places though. How do you delete an empty post?

okay I think I did this right this time :) I'm sure it's in the wrong places though. How do you delete an empty post?

Well I can see them no problem :thumbup: don't worry about the empty post

Now, if you want more practice posting photos of your pack, go the the photo section on the main home page and start a new topic in there

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Well I can see them no problem :thumbup: don't worry about the empty post

Now, if you want more practice posting photos of your pack, go the the photo section on the main home page and start a new topic in there

Thanks, I like that one of Timber to :)

After I posted here I think I followed your directions correctly and posted this there too but how do I know what the main page is.  I click on the world at the bottom of the forum page and it takes me to a place with alot of topic sections.  If you have a second, let me know I went to the correct place and I'll try not to bug you too much more :)

Thanks, I like that one of Timber to :)

After I posted here I think I followed your directions correctly and posted this there too but how do I know what the main page is. I click on the world at the bottom of the forum page and it takes me to a place with alot of topic sections. If you have a second, let me know I went to the correct place and I'll try not to bug you too much more :)

You're not bugging anyone, we'd rather you ask than get confused or muddled. Will go take a look :sly:

Thank you so much Jason & Val for being so terrific to me.  In my little world, I'm not used to getting help unless their is something in it for them. Your guys' es kindness, along with the others here who've commented

nice things about my fur-babies is what makes life tolerable outside of our Martin household   :pawprint:  :pawprint:   Bunches of thanks,Steph 

Thank you so much Jason & Val for being so terrific to me. In my little world, I'm not used to getting help unless their is something in it for them. Your guys' es kindness, along with the others here who've commented

nice things about my fur-babies is what makes life tolerable outside of our Martin household :pawprint::pawprint: Bunches of thanks,Steph

That's what we're here for, Steph, you'll soon feel comfortable roaming round the forum and merrily posting away but in the meantime, shout up for assistance if needed, you're probably asking questions other new members are wondering about too

That's what we're here for, Steph, you'll soon feel comfortable roaming round the forum and merrily posting away but in the meantime, shout up for assistance if needed, you're probably asking questions other new members are wondering about too

Ya, well I just sent you another question to ponder. Why aren't you showing up on my side, in my manage friends list--> I can't figure this one out :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...