Bought The Dogs A New Sofa

Sarah

Well was for us but they use it more lol

Have to wait 12 weeks but will be worth it! Oh and it will be black leather not pink!!!

Insured for 5 years too so if the dogs rip it they fix it free!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-4-13719944570227_thumb.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice ;) Mine is black leather and I love it! (Well dogs also love it). Went with the insurance too so they will fix any rips. MUCH easier than cleaning a fabric sofa

We have black leather now but the seats are fixed which is why its ripped when the dogs have been on it the new one the seats come off so shouldn't have an issue I hope but the insurance is there if needed, the one we are getting rid of gas lasted 8 years so not too bad lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

nice ;)  Mine is black leather and I love it!  (Well dogs also love it).  Went with the insurance too so they will fix any rips.   MUCH easier than cleaning a fabric sofa

Lol. Even easier, throw out all the furniture and sit on the floor japanese style

We have a leather sofa and love seat in the family room. It's sort of a western lodge style. Dogs get on it quite often and have put some scratches on it over the years, but amazingly, the scratches seem to disappear after a month or so. There are also live scars in the leather, from when the cow got scraped by a barb wire fence.

I would go with pink if it were me. That would really make a design statement.

Well...I never had a fabric couch with the dogs, but I could not imagine having to get the fur off the fabric!!  On the leather it just wipes right off!

I thought about going to leather..is it really better than fabric with our dogs??

I have 2 fabric sofas that the dogs are not allowed on, the hairs just stick to them! So we bought then a leather one of their own, they love it amd the hairs just wipe off :-D