Cleaning

Stormy

Just spent a good couple hours cleaning tidying and hoovering only did the kitchen and living room I got fed up of living in a mess! I know it probably won't last long but looks nice for now lol threw away a few of the toys also that are completely destroyed we are sown to only 3 toys now so think I need some more!!

Anyone else get into 'cleaning modes' as I call them? Lol

...Every weekend :unsure:

I have to vacuum every day now that they are blowing their coats.  I go through and dust every other day and mop twice a week.  I really need to do some spring cleaning but since it is now summer I will wait until next Spring :lol:

we both do it if i'm working Dave does it and me when he's working it never ends lol 

Wish Rob would help out i have to ask him to do things or he doesn't do it and even then it might not get done lol!

I have to say, the cleaning was a lot easier before Bear,  not just because he makes a mess (there's so much mess! )  but because he seems to hate me doing it !  The Hoover, broom and mop are attacked without mercy, the duster is regularly stolen, and we won't mention what happened to the feather duster I HAD !