Hello From Derby :)

Blizzard

Hi everyone just a quick introduction I've been considering a sibe for a long time now and picked my beauty blizzard up today, so far he's been a good boy, from what I understand I have much worse to come! Haha :) I just love him to death already :) hoping to get lots more advice on these forums, they look great! Xpost-10616-0-41131500-1372099052_thumb.j

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! Blizzard, awesome, awesome name! And God, he definitely goes by his name, what a beautiful little baby  :wub:

I myself am still new around and I always get more help than I ask for, everyone is so great, just wait and you'll see! Btw, you might want to go to the Member Mushes thread and post picture of yourself, we love pictures here!  ^_^

Looking forward to seeing more of Blizzard, hug him for me, pwetty pwease!

Welcome Hayley and Blizzard.

fire away with the questions.

We've got tons of experience between us.

Awww bless doesn't he look so innocent. . . .

That'll soon change LOL

post-1354-0-85267700-1372099536_thumb.jp

Thanks everyone :) well first night in a nutshell, 3 hours yelping until he finally slept :) so not 2 bad, stuck to my guns with the crate tho! Yep he sure is a cutey so fluffy :) he did not enjoy his bath yesterday but no choice as he was stinky lol x second jabs Thursday so looking forward to taking him out xxx all in all I expected worse last nite, tired but expected a few sleepless nights :) be so worth it tho xxx

It's so easy to just give in lol, definitely going to keep at it though :) head aches like hell but hoping each nite the yelping will be less and less x glad others understand and have been through/going through the same, don't feel like its just me then! Xxx

• 4 weeks later...