Broken Up :/

huskylynz

Sorry not been very active lately everyone, had a lot on my mind over last couple if weeks. My relationship hasn't been going well really for a while. I could say loads about why but I won't go on lol. Most of you probably know about him having nasty accident just before husky camp which was the most awful scary thing ever..I thought after such a close call he might start been more attentive but it had opposite effect. He's fine now thank god but things between us are just never going to change because its just the way he is. Anyway I've been unhappy for a while so ended it on Saturday :/ he looked sad but took it ok. Had been two years and was a healthy break up and at least we've ended on good terms.

On the upside I've just bought vauxhall meriva for new husky bus :)

One day the right one will come along.

and some day far in the future, when they've had time to grow up and mature.

the ones that didn't work out will look back and kick themselves.

Sorry to hear that lynsey you know where I am :)

We'll definitly have to meet and get dogs taken for a walk. Hope my Shadow will still be ok with yours, hes started to get a bit growly round other males but is fine once he gets walking with them...im sure he'll have better feelings towards Skye! lol