Bathing Sasha

Bambi92

Sasha is in need of a serious bath she's had to stay out the back all day and its been raining non stop for the last week but the sun has decided to come out now silly weather.

Ill try and get a photo of Sasha soon but a description should say how dirty she is lol

She was a little smelly because she's due for a bath anyway but now Sasha has gone from being white Ish to having mud all over her legs, belly and face (I think she slipped over in the mud or at least that's what it looks like haha)

My issue here is that she doesn't like being bathed and she hates the hair dryer being pregnant and the only one home I need to bath her and dry her almost completely so she can come back in the house how would you bath her? She keeps trying to get in the shower when we have one I was thinking maybe trying to shower her but it'll take forever and I can't lean down for long our shower isn't very big so having Sasha in there might be a bit squishy lol

I can't leave her dirty so I have to find a way to at least get the mud off her and dry her

Any suggestions?